Full Congress Paper Submission Guidelines
- You are required to upload the full paper/s based on your accepted abstract/s to the ILERA 2015 website by 28 February 2015.
- Manuscripts have to be in English.
- At the beginning of the paper, the following information should be reflected:
- Title of paper.
- Family name, first name and initial(s) of the corresponding author.
- In case of multiple authors -indicate all author names in the order you wish them to appear.
- E-mail address of each author.
- Author(s) institutions: department, institution, city, country. More than one institution for each author can be indicated. If several authors belong to the same institution, please ensure that the institution name is spelt in exactly the same way for each author; otherwise it will appear as different institutions.
- The presenting author(s) must be clearly indicated.
- A biography of not more than 100 words should be provided for each author.
- Submission should be on A4 size paper, with double-space text, and using either Arial or Times New Roman 12pts.
- Manuscripts must in PDF format.
- Manuscripts must reflect original work, and must not have been published/accepted for publication elsewhere; authors are free to make arrangements for publication of manuscripts subsequent to the Congress. It is the responsibility of authors to ensure that all copyright issues and potential problems have been addressed prior to submission.
- Authors must submit a full paper by no later than 28 February 2015.
- You will be notified by 30 April 2015 whether your paper will be allocated to a plenary, workshop or poster session.
- The contents of the paper must be between 4000 and 8000 words (excluding footnotes and other references). Papers below or exceeding these limits will be desk rejected.
[ Login and Upload your Full Paper ]